The Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum Law Firm, one of the largest and fastest growing law firms in Israel, specializes in Tax Law, Real Estate, and Civil and Commercial Law, and has expanded its operations yet again. Recently the Firm opened a Traffic Law department by the joining Adv. Michal Papkin Vanunu, who joined the Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum ranks as Manager of the Traffic Law Department.
Adv. Papkin, served as a police officer, and reached the distinguished rank of Inspector, served as a Police Prosecutor in the Traffic Department dealing uniquely with Traffic offenses, where, for a period of 15 years, she attended courts of all instances around the country. During this time she handled, on behalf of the State, thousands of cases, ranging from minor traffic infractions to the most severe offenses appearing in the criminal code.
Upon retirement from Police Force, Adv. Papkin decided to join Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum, bringing her unique knowledge and specialization to the benefit of the Firm’s clientele.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum employs over 50 attorneys and accountants, and showcases a leading Tax Law department, a large Civil Law department, as well as Real-Estate, Banking, Family Law, and Maritime Law departments. The office consists of veterans who came out of the Ministry of Justice, the Attorney General Office, and other Law enforcement agencies. This fact enables Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum to understand the workings and requirements of State agencies and investigative bodies, when representing clients.
Adv. Papkin fits well into the Firm’s profile aimed at employing leading ex State counselors. The establishment of the Traffic Law Department is consistent with Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum‘s experience in work vis a vis investigating bodies and the various government institutions.
The Traffic Law Department largely focuses on representation of drivers who face criminal indictment for a wide variety of Traffic Law offenses, including drunk driving, speeding offenses, as well as careless driving, causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) in road accidents, failure of complying with traffic signs or traffic lights, and driving during a disqualifying period, etc.
This department serves as yet another tier within the full, comprehensive services that Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum offers its clients under its “One Stop Shop” umbrella.
- Israeli Civil Tax
- Israeli Criminal Tax & White Collar Crime
- International Taxation
- Anonymous Voluntary Disclosure for Israelis
- Customs Law & Import/Export
- Securities Law
- Representation Damaged Property Tax Claims
- Israeli & International Trusts
- Civil & Commercial Court Battle Management
- Labor Law
- Torts Law
- Drafting of Agreements & Investments
- Family Law
- Wills & Inheritance
- Maritime Law
- Environmental Law
- Competition (Antitrust) Law & Insurance Law
- Traffic Law
- Specialized Legal Retainer Service to Support Small & Medium Businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Opinions for Various Legal Fields
- Entrepreneurial Representation
- Purchasing & Selling Land
- Urban Renewal
- Plan 38
- Purchasing & Selling Apartments
- NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2
- Execution: Enforcement of Obligations – Insolvency & Reorganization
- Execution: Collection Enforcement
- Insolvency Reorganization Law
- Representing Banks Facing Debtors
- Debt Collection
- Bankruptcy Proceedings – Regular
- Bank Claims
- Debt Arrangements for Individuals & Companies