Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum specializes in tax law and civil and commercial law and has set up a Specialized Property Damages Representation Service for damage incurred during Operation Protective Edge (Red/Green Track). The Firm assists in recovering damages and filing claims on behalf of businesses and individuals via Property Tax Red/Green Routes.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum comprises approximately 50 lawyers, economists, and accountants, many of whom previously worked for the Tax Authorities, including the Property Tax Department. The Firm has considerable accumulated experience accompanying many hundreds of lawsuits and appeals by small and large clients, who suffered damages during armed conflicts and/or various terrorist attacks. Additionally, the Firm represented numerous cases claiming damages for financial losses, from Operation Accountability (1993), through Operation Grapes of Wrath (1996), the Second Lebanese War (2006), Operation Cast Lead (2008), and Operation Pillar of Cloud (2012). All these have culminated in Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum’s unique skill set and experience when it comes to handling such claims in front of the Property Tax Authorities, and fully utilization of all legal and accounting procedures, required to realize high quality of all the rights of the injured party.
To these ends, Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum set up a special unit dedicated to indirect damages claims, which comprises a team that is highly knowledgeable and experienced in maximizing and enforcing the rights of injured parties. Among the team members are:
- Eli Doron, Advocate & Notary, one of the Firm’s founding partners, who for more than a decade acted as legal advisor and advocate on behalf of the Property Tax Authority.
- Gideon Lehavy, CPA and CPA Committee Member and Past Member of the Property Tax Appeals Committee for Collateral Damage. Under his guidance hundreds of complex indirect damage claims were assessed that required countless economic calculations in order to correctly estimate the amounts of damages to be granted.
- Efi Ohana, Adv., Partner and Economist and Moshe Cohen, Associate Attorney, both have extensive experience in the field.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum’s professionals would like to work with you, utilizing all their legal, creative economics-based knowhow, for the benefit of achieving your in full rights as the injured party.
By way of providing a full response, the team begins with:
- A series of relevant economic calculations
- Filing of claims
- Close interaction with economists and/or the Property Tax Authority
- Filing of appeals in circumstances where the Property Tax decision is has provided inadequate compensation.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum proves an “everything under one roof,” approach as part of the Specialized Property Damages Representation Service package, accompanying the victim throughout the various steps required to achieve complete fulfillment of rights, either by agreement or through legal proceedings.
Request a Coordination Meeting directly by contacting Adv. Eli Doron:
+972-3-610-9100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Israeli Civil Tax
- Israeli Criminal Tax & White Collar Crime
- International Taxation
- Anonymous Voluntary Disclosure for Israelis
- Customs Law & Import/Export
- Securities Law
- Representation Damaged Property Tax Claims
- Israeli & International Trusts
- Civil & Commercial Court Battle Management
- Labor Law
- Torts Law
- Drafting of Agreements & Investments
- Family Law
- Wills & Inheritance
- Maritime Law
- Environmental Law
- Competition (Antitrust) Law & Insurance Law
- Traffic Law
- Specialized Legal Retainer Service to Support Small & Medium Businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Opinions for Various Legal Fields
- Entrepreneurial Representation
- Purchasing & Selling Land
- Urban Renewal
- Plan 38
- Purchasing & Selling Apartments
- NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2
- Execution: Enforcement of Obligations – Insolvency & Reorganization
- Execution: Collection Enforcement
- Insolvency Reorganization Law
- Representing Banks Facing Debtors
- Debt Collection
- Bankruptcy Proceedings – Regular
- Bank Claims
- Debt Arrangements for Individuals & Companies