Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum offers the broadest, most highly effective range of Legal Services to help businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals succeed.
With offices in Israel and abroad, and a strong team of lawyers and accounting experts, Doron-Tikotzky supports Israeli businesses, as well as companies from around the world, seeking to enter growing markets.
The Doron-Tikotzky Small/Medium Business Incubator
As the Firm grows and adds more specializations, it becomes increasingly aware of Small/Medium Businesses that need an affordable legal and financial framework tailored to their specific needs.
These entrepreneurs and businesses want access to Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum’s unique range of services, but fear it is out of their range financially. Hence, the Doron-Tikotzky Small/Medium Business Incubator answers that need.
What Does this Mean?
A Contractual Agreement Retainer provides the Small/Medium Business with a Limited Hours Package for routine Legal Services plus access to the broad range of Specializations that comprise THE DORON-TIKOTZKY APPROACH.
Why Join the Doron-Tikotzky Small/Medium Business Incubator?
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum is a forerunner in the Israel Legal landscape, with a team of experts, many of whom served in various Government Financial and Legal Institutions, including the Taxation Department. This means that a small business gets access to the most current and updated legal advice available:
- List of Specializations (decide which we should add here)
Another important reason to join the Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum Small/Medium Business Incubator, is the Firm’s accumulated experience gleaned from working with big business, which trickles down to benefit each small business in the Incubator.
Who Are the Doron-Tikotzky Experts?
- Lawyers with investigative experience from having worked in Government Agencies on “the other side of the fence.” They bring knowhow and a special perspective on economics, accounting, and tax regulation, etc. for a successful outcome for small businesses.
- Lawyers licensed to practice in foreign jurisdictions such as the US, England and Wales, as well as Romania and Cyprus.
- Experienced CPA’s
- Counselors who were pioneers in the Israeli judicial system and wrote much of the State’s legal code.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum Partners, many of whom received outstanding leadership training in elite units of the IDF-Israeli Defense Forces, and worked in Government Financial and Legal institutions, fight for you as you struggle with a behemoth like the Tax Department. They find innovative (always legal) ways to protect you and your assets.
- The service you receive is personal and targets what goes on in your business.
- Among others, you receive assistance with Contracts, Labor Law issues, Collection, Financial Claims, Tax issues, and whatever comes up during the running of a business.
Above all, you become part of the Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum “family.”
- The firm takes care of ongoing business needs, plus any problems that arise.
- Most importantly, you receive important advice and recommendations on how to avoid problems when interacting with Government Ministries.
For example: Should you receive a Government notice, we jump in immediately and proactively fight on your behalf, saving you money and criminal exposure risk. This is because, having been in the picture, we understand your business and have relevant information at our finger tips. Another client without a support system in place, would find themselves nervously scurrying around for appropriate legal assistance.
- Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum also works very effectively towards neutralizing prior legal problems, saving you money and reducing the possibility of criminal exposure in certain circumstances.
- The Firm is in constant contact with Incubator clients, long before a problem arises.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum Partners and Team members quickly learn to recognize your needs, and accompany you at all times.
- Israeli Civil Tax
- Israeli Criminal Tax & White Collar Crime
- International Taxation
- Anonymous Voluntary Disclosure for Israelis
- Customs Law & Import/Export
- Securities Law
- Representation Damaged Property Tax Claims
- Israeli & International Trusts
- Civil & Commercial Court Battle Management
- Labor Law
- Torts Law
- Drafting of Agreements & Investments
- Family Law
- Wills & Inheritance
- Maritime Law
- Environmental Law
- Competition (Antitrust) Law & Insurance Law
- Traffic Law
- Specialized Legal Retainer Service to Support Small & Medium Businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Opinions for Various Legal Fields
- Entrepreneurial Representation
- Purchasing & Selling Land
- Urban Renewal
- Plan 38
- Purchasing & Selling Apartments
- NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2
- Execution: Enforcement of Obligations – Insolvency & Reorganization
- Execution: Collection Enforcement
- Insolvency Reorganization Law
- Representing Banks Facing Debtors
- Debt Collection
- Bankruptcy Proceedings – Regular
- Bank Claims
- Debt Arrangements for Individuals & Companies