Family Law is among the most sensitive areas in the legal profession, which, if poorly handled, can quickly turn tragic. Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum is sensitive to family issues and aware of the human face behind each case. Adv. Rosen manages each case with total dedication and discretion, within a short time frame, while being sensitive to the need to handle families and especially children, in a way that prevents emotional scars down the line.
Head of Family Law[img src=http://financelawisrael.com/wp-content/flagallery/family-law/thumbs/thumbs_tali-tronishvili.jpg]450Adv. Tali Taronishvili
[img src=http://financelawisrael.com/wp-content/flagallery/family-law/thumbs/thumbs_inbal-harel.jpg]310Adv. Inbal Harel
Family Law at Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum is led by Adv. David Rosen , who is supported by a strong Team, well grounded in the full spectrum of legal scholarship and hands-on experience. Adv. Rosen has behind him experience of managing several hundred family files around the country, before most justices in Israel.
Adv. David Rosen is able to take in all aspects of a case and formulate a winning Economic, Legal, and Accounting strategy.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum‘s Partners are the heart of the Firm, and they pull together on a per-case basis to each bring their knowledge and experience to bear on cases that require multi-disciplinary support. This is especially true for Family Law where cases need to be looked at from many angles: financial, legal, and social.
The moment a case file arrives at Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum, your problem has become our concern and challenge. All effort is made to minimize a client’s stress. The Team is that soft place to fall, where a client has a total, all-round address for their needs. This enables the family to concentrate on returning to normalcy, while experts at Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum iron out the issues.
Decided to Divorce? You’ve Come to the Right Place!
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum pays special attention to family-related legal cases, due to the disastrous impact a miss step can have on children and the family as a whole.
Implementing sophisticated methods, the Divorce Department’s top notch lawyers protect your interests at all times. The team includes:
- Highly experienced divorce lawyers who are up to date on the latest rulings and legislation.
- Lawyers who are also accountants/economists, enabling the exposure of vital underlying facts, through accounting investigations, in-depth analysis, and execution of economics-based accounting.
- Lawyers who previously worked as investigators for the Tax and VAT Authorities, and have the required knowledge and experience to expose tax offenses, and concealment of funds or property, thus protecting you from all such scenarios.
This dynamic team of experts knows how to leave no stone unturned, as they inexorably bring to light, any manipulations or claims that might put you at risk.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum does all that is required, day in and day out, resolutely and thoroughly, while ensuring the well being of any children involved.
You retain full control, in keeping with our advance agreement, aimed at concluding the affair as quickly and painlessly as possible, without delays.
A Unique Approach Not Found Elsewhere
The Firm offers a winning combination with experts in Law, Economics, and Accounting, including years of experience on the other side of the fence. For example, working as Legal Advisors and Inspectors for Government Agencies, such as VAT and Tax. By understanding how the Authorities look at the world, Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum is able to foresee and anticipate what other firms cannot. Hence, Clients are protected from inadvertently making irreversible mistakes.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum has strategically positioned itself to tackle intricate cases, using a multi-pronged approach. The Firm encourages innovation and teamwork, which often leads to a case being cracked wide open as the truth comes to light.
For every case file that comes in, the Department Head, Adv. David Rosen sets up a team uniquely suited to support the entire process, which consists of:
- A lawyer specializing in Family Law – Adv. Rosen himself
- A lawyer who is a Tax, Accounting, and Economics expert, and has worked for Government Tax Agencies
- A lawyer with broad experiences and expertise in Investigations, Fraud, Dismantling and Receivership, and Tax Evasion – having worked in Government Tax Agencies and/or for the Ministry of Justice.
Clients from Abroad
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum is also experienced in representing clients who live outside Israeli borders. The Firm lends to the Department of Family Law, lawyers licensed to practice law in numerous disciplines, for example: Israeli, American, English, Romanian, Cyprus law, etc.
Specialties Covered by the Department
- Divorce Filings with or without agreement – where both partners are Jewish and/or of a different religion
- Breakup of a Relationship
- Child Custody
- Alimony, Alimony Increases/Decreases, and Alimony Debt Collection
- Wills & Inheritance – including actions against a Will, a Will’s legitimacy, legality of modifications to a Will, etc.
- Writing of Wills, especially complex Wills that involve taxation considerations and Trusts
- Estates Management
- Inheritance Battles
- Child Abduction Cases – Hague Convention for the Prevention of Child Abduction
- Inter-Family Disputes
- Prenuptial Agreements
An excellent outcome is where the Client has won their full rights. Request a FREE Consultation Today!
- Israeli Civil Tax
- Israeli Criminal Tax & White Collar Crime
- International Taxation
- Anonymous Voluntary Disclosure for Israelis
- Customs Law & Import/Export
- Securities Law
- Representation Damaged Property Tax Claims
- Israeli & International Trusts
- Civil & Commercial Court Battle Management
- Labor Law
- Torts Law
- Drafting of Agreements & Investments
- Family Law
- Wills & Inheritance
- Maritime Law
- Environmental Law
- Competition (Antitrust) Law & Insurance Law
- Traffic Law
- Specialized Legal Retainer Service to Support Small & Medium Businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Opinions for Various Legal Fields
- Entrepreneurial Representation
- Purchasing & Selling Land
- Urban Renewal
- Plan 38
- Purchasing & Selling Apartments
- NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2
- Execution: Enforcement of Obligations – Insolvency & Reorganization
- Execution: Collection Enforcement
- Insolvency Reorganization Law
- Representing Banks Facing Debtors
- Debt Collection
- Bankruptcy Proceedings – Regular
- Bank Claims
- Debt Arrangements for Individuals & Companies