Environmental Law is a fast growing area in Law in recent years.
The “Green Era” in which we live today and the enactment of laws aimed at the protection of the environment, have almost forced the rise of a new legal field.
When discussing Environmental Law we refer both to civil and criminal aspects.
Air pollution of water sources, unlicensed handling of toxic materials, etc., have become criminal offences that may draw criminal record and severe punishment, which in certain cases, may reach heavy fines and even incarceration.
Thus, representation in court in such cases, entails specific and special knowledge of such laws.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum has represented the Ministry for the Protection of the Environment for a period of 10 years, according to special power of attorney provided by the Attorney General. This entitle the Firm to draft and submit criminal indictments, against polluting bodies and senior position holders in these entities.
During that period Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum managed and handled dozens of files throughout the country, and has thus gained unique and unprecedented experience and expertise in that field.
In 2010, upon termination of the extended agreement with the Attorney General, the Firm started using the vast knowledge it acquired, and began representing other legal bodies it had previously been prohibited to represent.
Today, Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum represents those accused in similar cases, that it used to represent as prosecutor. The advantage of doing so, after standing so long on the other side, is clear and need not be explained.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum represents small and large companies that have been indicted, and uses its expertise to minimize their risks. This normally involves representation in court – a service the Firm provides in all instances – and entails familiarity both with criminal process and Environmental Law.
The Firm also represent several environmental non-profit associations, escorting them and providing them with ongoing legal advice.
The civil aspect of Environmental Law involves ongoing care and diligence, in accompanying businesses during administrative processes vis a vis local authorities, for example, when applying for licenses, operational approvals, etc.
Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum‘s acquaintance with the “inside corridors” of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and other related offices in the local level, assists us in solving issues in a swift and efficient manner.
- Israeli Civil Tax
- Israeli Criminal Tax & White Collar Crime
- International Taxation
- Anonymous Voluntary Disclosure for Israelis
- Customs Law & Import/Export
- Securities Law
- Representation Damaged Property Tax Claims
- Israeli & International Trusts
- Civil & Commercial Court Battle Management
- Labor Law
- Torts Law
- Drafting of Agreements & Investments
- Family Law
- Wills & Inheritance
- Maritime Law
- Environmental Law
- Competition (Antitrust) Law & Insurance Law
- Traffic Law
- Specialized Legal Retainer Service to Support Small & Medium Businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Opinions for Various Legal Fields
- Entrepreneurial Representation
- Purchasing & Selling Land
- Urban Renewal
- Plan 38
- Purchasing & Selling Apartments
- NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2NMP 38/1 & NMP 38/2
- Execution: Enforcement of Obligations – Insolvency & Reorganization
- Execution: Collection Enforcement
- Insolvency Reorganization Law
- Representing Banks Facing Debtors
- Debt Collection
- Bankruptcy Proceedings – Regular
- Bank Claims
- Debt Arrangements for Individuals & Companies