Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum is a leading law firm with around 50 highly professional lawyers, accountants (CPAs), and economists, many of whom were previously employed by Tax Authorities. The Firm is divided into four specialized departments, each with its own specialty and sub-specialties. These coordinate to advance a client’s interest through an open policy that encourages specific expertise, to be brought to bear in each unique case, integrating cross-department knowledge and expertise, for a successful outcome.
- Taxation of Israeli Citizens: Voluntary Disclosure, reviews and legal opinions, client representation during Tax Authority assessments, management of court cases in various jurisdictions, rulings, and more…
- Israeli Criminal Tax Issues: Representing citizens suspected of tax infringements that amount to tax offences such as: tax evasion, money laundering, and white collar crime. Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum represents, accompanies, and relentlessly supports the client during the various stages, which include: arrest, interrogation, criminal court proceedings, plea bargaining, tax appeals, and more…
- International Taxation: Includes international tax advice, establishment of international legal structures, establishing companies abroad, drafting and accompanying international agreements, etc. Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum attorneys are licensed to practice law in Israel, and a number of other countries including USA, UK, Romania, Cyprus, Ethiopia, and more…
Civil & Commerce Law Department
Specializes in representing and managing conflicts and civil disputes throughout Israel in the following areas: trade between businesses and/or shareholders, business partners and/or between the individual and the State. Doron-Tikotzky represents clients before any court in Israel, with the support of its core of lawyers, CPA’s, and economists who have a strong legal background, many of whom worked for various Government Agencies.
- Labor Law: Specializes in representing both employers and employees in managing legal battles in front of labor tribunals in Israel, assisted by the Firm’s strong team of experts.
- Torts: Strongly involved in fighting insurance companies, Social Security Institutes, and Ministry of Defense cases. Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum specializes in consulting and legally representing victims and injury cases, with the assistance of the Firm’s trans-departmental team of experts.
- Family Law: Specializes in management of legal conflicts in civil and Rabbinical courts. These include divorce cases, child support and custody, estates, disputes between heirs, wills, agreements, financial relations, etc. All are fully supported by Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum‘s dynamic team of legal and financial experts from various departments.
- Maritime Law: Specializes in representing forwarding and charter companies, ship owners and operators, ship purchasing, conflicts surrounding marine cargo damage claims, ship arrest, and more. Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum‘s experienced experts from various departments are called in on an ad hoc basis for consultation and support.
- Environmental Law: Represents factories and other businesses in disputes against the EPA, including the representation of defendants charged with environmental violations. This is a sensitive and at times complicated subject that requires ongoing support from various Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum departments and experts.
Real Estate Department
This department is engaged in all aspects of private and commercial real estate issues.
- Developers Representation: Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum supports clients during the purchase of land and project development, construction, and sale. The process is backed by the Firm’s strong team of legal and financial experts.
- Representation of Property Buyers and Sellers includes private apartments, both new and secondhand.
- TAMA 38 Scheme – National Master Plan (NMP) for strengthening old residential buildings against Earthquakes: Representation of all parties involved, as the case may be, including both house committees vis- a-vis developers as well as entrepreneurs and developers. Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum also represents tenants when submitting objections to the NMP. Such processes can be quite complicated, partly due to different viewpoints of the parties involved – hence, backing from additional Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum experts might be required.
Collection Department, Execution, Banking & Insolvency
- Debt Collection for individuals, businesses, and banks in Israel and abroad.
- Representation includes formulating agreements with creditors, accompanying execution proceedings, filings consolidation, and bankruptcy declaration.
- Frozen Assets Proceedings: Representing companies caught up in cash flow crises, and when applying applications to the District Court for a stay of proceedings against the company, in favor of formulating an agreement with creditors, employees, and suppliers. The Doron Tikotzky Kantor Gutman Cederboum core of legal and financial experts from other departments may be called in to assist for a successful outcome.
Hige- Teach Department
Our lawyers provide legal consultation to a variety of “players” operating in the high-tech and bio-tech sector, including Israeli and international startups, companies who operate in the high-tech and bio-tech fields, NASDAQ traded technology companies- venture capital funds, “Private Equity” funds and other investors from Israel and abroad. In this context, our attorneys represent their clients regularly in complex transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions with first class international technology companies.
The High-Tech division’s legal teams provide extensive legal consultation in financing and capital-raising for companies in various stages, including private equity and venture capital investments, complex loans and other funding transactions, whether in representing the developers, the target company or the investors.
In addition, the legal teams are engaged in legal consultation and support for overall commercial activity of companies in general, and for high-tech, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices companies in particular, including counseling and guidance regarding research, development and regulation of high technology and drafting complex commercial agreements which contain protection and Commercialization of the company’s IP (including, but not limited to, agency agreements, distribution, franchising, licensing and supply, collaborations, joint ventures and partnerships, strategic agreements, technology transfer, and risk management and further legal arrangements of production, distribution and marketing, as well as a wide range of agreements and other engagements related to protection and commercialization of intellectual property.
Capital Market Department
Our office frequently accompanies share offerings and capital raising in the Israeli and international market for a variety of costumers, including Israeli companies which operate in various fields and young developing companies. Furthermore, the firm’s lawyers represent issuers and underwriters in issues in Israel, the US and Europe, and especially the NASDAQ, the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. As a result, the office has accumulated extensive experience in managing issues for public companies who wish to issue their shares in Israel and abroad. The department’s lawyers provide services of IPO and other offerings in stock exchange in Israel and abroad, capital raising in public and private offerings, tender offers and delisting companies from trade, regularly legal representation for reporting corporations in Israel and/or abroad, regularly legal representation for reporting dual corporations in Israel and/or abroad, regularly legal services regarding corporate governance, legal services and counseling for officers in reporting corporations in Israel and/or abroad, due diligence for institutional investors and underwriters in Israel and abroad.